The purpose of the Hub is to provide a physical space where our members can relax, work and network. It is a space where we can share, learn and create together. The PTPI Hub, designs, manages and facilitates networks and partnerships which deliver community benefit projects. We want everyone to play a role and contribute to a stronger society. There is no better investment, than People.
In an age of interdependence, we strive to ensure that our social and business partners find our Hub a respectable space, to anchor and showcase initiatives that highlight the role strong communities do play. When communities are strong, inequalities and sources of conflict are reduced, and constraints to solution-finding are removed.
The leadership team
The PTPI Hub is supported by three community officers. Their role is to take a strategic view on operations, provide an infrastructure to support activities, and ensure strong leadership for all that the Hub will represent.
- John di Stefano : +32.475.976075 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andy Whittle: +32.496.273905 email@example.com
- Chalks Corriette: +32.478.482023 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our main address: Avenue Jules Bordet 13, 1140 Brussels, Belgium.
There is parking available and public transport access is good. The physical space is supported by the team from transforma bxl. We also have office space at transforma bxl, Rue de la Loi 42, 1000 Brussels (third floor – Arts-Loi Metro)
What is on offer?
- Coffee morning each Thursday at TimesMore House, 10h00 to 13h00
- Email and telephone support available 7 days each week
- Co-working and meeting space available 7 days each week
- Regular workshops are offered on a range of subjects
- Tastings (wine, beer, cheese)
- A range of consulting services
- Mentoring services
- Facilitator and entrepreneurship coaching
- Volunteering opportunities
- Incubation of community Cprojects
- Excursions and outings (weekday and weekends – local and International) Support groups
If you do not find what you are looking for, please do contact us.