HELPING OUR CHAPTERS MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Distributed on a regular basis, these grants support projects that exemplify the mission of PTPI: to offer multinational experiences that foster cross-cultural learning, develop global leadership skills, and connect with an international network of people committed to making a positive difference in the world.
NOTE: European chapters can apply for a micro-grant of up to 250 euro, at any time to implement a local project or improve the way they operate. Contact Us to make an application.
Who can apply?
The highest consideration will be given to projects that:
- Benefit a local community
- Are based on strong community needs
- Are designed to make a welcome and sustainable impact
- Exemplify the mission of PTPI
- Review Grant Guide
- Provide updates on a regular basis
- Submit a Final Report