PTPI’s Yerevan, Armenia University Chapter, together with PTPI Europe and World HQ, invite you to Armenia for our 2017 European Conference.
This event is your unique opportunity to participate in one of the most important events in our annual calendar. Join our European family gathering, meet members from all over the planet, and exchange ideas with people devoted to improving the state of our world.
We promise you a shared experience that will remain in your memory, for many years. You will encounter the hospitality and warmth of Armenian people, explore a city full of old traditions where new attitudes share the space comfortably. Our ancient cultural heritage and modern art, being on the crossroad of east and west, makes us quite unique. This is our city of the Sun –Yerevan; we are looking forward to seeing you here.
* Experience Yerevan, one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities
* Learn about the positive changes PTPI members make all over Europe, and the World, and become inspired
* Connect with members from many backgrounds, countries and age groups
* Enhance your sense of belonging to our global family
* Participate in creative activities and discussions with knowledgeable speakers
* Show your humanitarian side as we support refugees and migrants displaced by the Syrian war
* Discover (see, hear, taste, dance) the area around Yerevan during our excursions
* Join one of our post-conference tours, to visit the most impressive and unique places Armenia has on offer
* Meet the other conference participants today, on our Facebook page