With close to 23,000 members around the world, the PTPI membership base is a powerful network of like-minded individuals dedicated to making a difference in their own lives and the lives of others. Our members are encouraged to participate at the local level by supporting their local chapters and participating in their activities.
When you join PTPI, you join a community of people committed to creating positive change in the world. Our members represent the best of what we wish to see in the world when it is at its best. By connecting with other PTPI members, you have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in your local community and beyond.
To make change, you must be part of the solution. By becoming a PTPI member, you join a network of individuals who share a common goal of advancing international understanding and friendship. As a member, you have access to resources, events, and opportunities that can help you achieve your personal and professional goals while making a positive impact in the world.
Join us now and become part of a global community of changemakers who are committed to making a difference in the world.
Reasons to join People to People International
- We love people, we are people fanatics.
- Participate in our social, cultural, educational, volunteering and networking activities.
- Support our network of community development partners and projects.
- Be a member of a worldwide network dedicated to peace and understanding.
- Make friends all over the world and in your own neighbourhood, with our community, chapter and network.
- We arrange gatherings for those that have made friends within our community, to meet again and again and become stronger friends.
- We love meeting new people and growing the circle of people we can call friends,through our International Visitors Program.
- We give back to our community by participating in local humanitarian projects.
- Receive regular e-newsletter and stay informed about local and international news, events and programs.
- Apply and improve your foreign language skills.
- Acquire valuable soft skills in intercultural communication, public relations, mediation and other significant fields through volunteer work.
- Take advantage of our scholarships, grants and network.
- Experience for real that everyone smiles in the same language!